Allie Janas, DNP, FNP-C, RNFA
Dr Hayes helps me with my Plantar Fasciitis. He always offers alternative ways to mediate the pain and also takes care of my concerns. I've been going to him for years and he's amazing every time. Thank you!
The staff at Great Basin are the best I've ever encountered. I can't pick just one because they all work so well together and step in when needed to complete a task. I really thought it was amazing. AND all were so friendly and interested.
Doctor Timothy Dooley is the 'ideal' doctor, someone who validates my pain, listens to my problem and treats me with respect and courtesy and he laughed at my silly jokes. Smile and personality that put me at ease! Thank you for being you.
What do you treat at the GBO Walk-In Clinic?
We treat most non-emergency orthopaedic injuries and conditions, including
- Simple fractures and dislocations of the upper and lower extremity
- Sports injuries of the upper and lower extremities
- Strains and sprains of the upper and lower extremities
- Arthritis of the shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, foot and ankle
In addition to assessing and treating the above, we can provide the following services:
- Injections of the shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, foot and ankle
- Simple laceration repairs of extremities
- Splinting, casting, bracing
- Cortisone Injections
What insurance types are accepted at the GBO Walk-In Clinic?
Click for a complete list of insurance plans accepted at Great Basin Orthopaedics.
What don't you treat at the GBO Walk-In Clinic?
We only provide orthopaedic care, which is care related to bones and joints.
We DO NOT treat:
- Head Trauma/concussion
- Trauma to the chest or lungs
- Abdominal trauma
- Colds, coughs, and infections of the respiratory and urinary tract
- Rashes or other dermatologic issues
- Upset stomach or other GI issues
Please note: We do not carry narcotic pain medication on site.