Our patient-centered approach means:
- You’ll see an orthopaedic specialist on your first visit — and every visit.
- You’ll have the time you need with your doctor — time to ask questions, get answers and discuss options.
- You’ll be actively engaged in your care — not a spectator on the sidelines.
- You’ll never be treated as a number — you’ll receive thoughtful care individualized for your body and your life.
- We’ll work to return you to the life you enjoy and the activities you’re missing with improved mobility and less pain.
FIND A PHYSICIAN
Dr Hayes helps me with my Plantar Fasciitis. He always offers alternative ways to mediate the pain and also takes care of my concerns. I've been going to him for years and he's amazing every time. Thank you!
The staff at Great Basin are the best I've ever encountered. I can't pick just one because they all work so well together and step in when needed to complete a task. I really thought it was amazing. AND all were so friendly and interested.
Doctor Timothy Dooley is the 'ideal' doctor, someone who validates my pain, listens to my problem and treats me with respect and courtesy and he laughed at my silly jokes. Smile and personality that put me at ease! Thank you for being you.